Unlocking the Potential of Great Companies
Without strong marketing leadership, many companies are not capable of executing marketing techniques such as Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Content Marketing, and Social Media in such a way that generates incremental customer opportunity. And if they are implementing these programs, they are not typically executing them within a broader strategic framework. As a result, these companies are not tapping their full selling potential, as indicated by a weak sales pipeline, extended sales cycles and revenue shortfalls.
I offer a variety of services to help lower middle market companies expand their marketing capabilities. Services include:
Part Time/Retained CMO – Marketing tactics are much more effective when they are part of a fully developed strategy. Based on your industry, competitive pressures and opportunities, we can identify the most appropriate tactical approaches and help your team execute.
- Full day or half day sessions — focus on tactical approaches and execution as needed.
- Advisory Services – Pay upfront for phone-based sessions at a discounted rate.
Demand Generation and In-Bound Marketing
- E-mail, Direct Mail, Telesales – all coordinated to deliver qualified leads to your sellers.
- Using web properties (corporate site, blog, etc), social media and landing pages to capture qualified leads
Web, SEO/SEM and Social Media
- Website Revisions to make the company’s value clear to prospects and search engines
- Social Media to engage prospects and customers – this dialogue is one of the best methods to improve “findability” on Google and other search engines.
- Consistent selling materials and training on how to use them.
Branding and Product Marketing
- Product/service Value Prop assessment and revision
- Brand Assessment against competition and Product/Service offerings
- Partner Assessment and Strategy
- Partner engagement and revenue share structure
- Collateral and Presentation help
If you need help in any of these areas or just want to talk, please drop me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.