Unlocking the Potential of Great Companies
Without strong marketing leadership, many companies are not capable of executing marketing techniques such as Demand Generation, In-bound Marketing, and Social Media in such a way that generates incremental customer opportunity. And if they are implementing these programs, they are not typically executing them within a broader strategic framework. As a result, these companies are not tapping their full selling potential, as indicated by a weak sales pipeline, extended sales cycles and revenue shortfalls.
I offer a variety of services to help lower middle market companies expand their marketing capabilities. Services include:
Part Time/Retained CMO – Marketing tactics are much more effective when they are part of a fully developed strategy. Based on your industry, competitive pressures and opportunities, we can identify the most appropriate tactical approaches and help your team execute.
- Full day or half day sessions — focus on tactical approaches and execution as needed.
- Advisory Services – Pay upfront for phone-based sessions at a discounted rate.
Demand Generation and In-Bound Marketing
- E-mail, Direct Mail, Telesales – all coordinated to deliver qualified leads to your sellers.
- Using web properties (corporate site, blog, etc), social media and landing pages to capture qualified leads
Web, SEO/SEM and Social Media
- Website Revisions to make the company’s value clear to prospects and search engines
- Social Media to engage prospects and customers – this dialogue is one of the best methods to improve “findability” on Google and other search engines.
- Consistent selling materials and training on how to use them.
Branding and Product Marketing
- Product/service Value Prop assessment and revision
- Brand Assessment against competition and Product/Service offerings
- Partner Assessment and Strategy
- Partner engagement and revenue share structure
- Collateral and Presentation help
In my Mobile – Social Strategy and Marketing practice, I am focused on multiple aspects of what it takes to identify and execute the right mobile/social strategy. Some of the key areas include:
- Brand Consistency: How will the attributes of the brand be leveraged by the mobile social effort?
- Strategic Value: Does the effort align with and complement corporate revenue goals, or is the objective to raise awareness?
- Platform Alignment: – there are a lot of networks and other platforms available that can augment a corporate effort while reducing costs and time to market – if they are considered from the outset.
- End-User Experience: On a really small screen, design and flow decisions are super important.
If you need help in any of these areas or just want to talk, please drop me an e-mail at the contact form on the right.